- If you have chosen the delivery method 'Collect in Store', an automatic confirmation from our system will be sent to your email. You will then receive an email confirmation from Ryder & Hope Team, to confirm your order is ready for collection. If you have not been contacted within 24 hours please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the store on 01297 443304.
- To collect your purchases you must produce your order confirmation before collecting the order from the Ryder & Hope store (30 Broad Street, Lyme Regis, DT7 3XX).
- If someone is collecting on behalf of the person whom made the order, the order confirmation will also need to be produced. We will also require the person whom made the purchase to email email@example.com to confirm the person whom will be collecting the purchases.
- If the items purchased need to be collected via a courier we require a prior email from the purchaser to confirm the collection and the courier company collecting. Ryder & Hope cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of any of the items in transit.
- Collect In Store orders will be held at Ryder & Hope for a maximum of 1 month from point of confirmation.
- Our returns policy on Collect In Store orders begins from the day you receive your confirmation email.
We always hope that you are pleased with your purchase but in the unlikely event that a product isn’t quite right and you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please send it back to us within 14 days of purchase with proof of purchase. We require to be notified of a return by email prior to returning the item to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to refund or exchange if the product is returned in perfect condition and where possible still with original packaging and tags, however, we are unable to return the delivery charge unless your entire order was faulty or incorrect.
You will be notified via email once your return/exchange has been received & processed. All successfully returned items will be exchanged or refunded via the original payment method. In the case of a refund, we do not refund delivery costs, unless the product is faulty.
We are not liable for lost return packages. Therefore we recommend that you obtain proof of postage in case the package fails to reach us. We strongly advise you to ensure the package in case it is damaged in transport.
When returning your item, please include your name, address, email address & order confirmation to the following address:Ryder & Hope Returns
Once received we will inspect the items and if their condition matches our requirements, a refund will be made through the same method of payment.
If exchanging your items for exchange will be made within 14 business days.
If you receive an item that is damaged or faulty please notify of via email to email@example.com, within 2 days of receipt of goods. We require the customer to include photographs of the damage. We will always endeavour that your items are packaged well but if the items are damaged in transit, we promise we will do everything we can to rectify the problem with an option of a full refund or exchange.